Withdrawals & Refunds
- Alpha Omega Gymnastics & Dance is a year round facility. If a student wishes to withdraw this must be done by filling out a Membership Change Form by the 10th of the month. The Membership Change Form is found under the Our Center/Membership Details tag on our website. Any cancellation or freeze form filled out after the 10th of the month will be charged the following months tuition.
- The first month enrolled can be used as a trial period. All tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration, however if at any time during that first month you decide our program is not a good fit for your child you may drop from the program and receive a full refund with the exception of any uniforms purchased and received.
- Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any/or all current and future agreements.
- Alpha Omega Gymnastics reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher or coach if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or otherwise unable to teach classes. If a teacher is ill and AOG cannot arrange a substitute, any missed classes will be made up.
- In cases of severe weather, AOG reserves the right to cancel classes or events, as we care about the safety of our families and staff. In the event of flooding or tornado warnings in our area and it is not safe to travel, classes will be cancelled with the option for any missed classes to be made up.
Attendances & Tardiness
There is no refund or tuition adjustment for missed classes. However, we do allow make up classes. Make up classes must be scheduled with the front desk or by filling out online make up request form, and must be in the appropriate class level.
Parents, legal guardians of minor students and adult students waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained on AOG property resulting from normal gymnastics/dance activity or any other activity conducted by the students before, during or after class time.
Gym/Studio & Environment
Our goal is for our students to learn in a fun atmosphere. However, discipline is an important part of a student’s training. Classes are taught in a positive environment meant to educate and build self esteem. Students are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior during class and to show respect towards other students and teachers.
- No FOOD, DRINKS, GUM, or CANDY are allowed in the gym/dance studio rooms.
- No cell phones, ipods, or other items that would cause class distractions are allowed in class.
- TV Monitors are provided for parents in the lobby so parents can watch their student’s progress, but parents are not allowed on the floor or in classes at any time, except for Parent Observation week, which is a great time for parents to come and watch their students shine as they show off their hard work and new skills.
- Please have Children use the bathroom before coming to class.
- AOG is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items left in gym/studio premise.
- Parents are responsible for any damages to property or assets made by their children or others while under their direct supervision.
- Children must be picked up no more than 5 minutes from the end of their class.