Summer Camp Policies
- Non AOG&D Members at the time of registration will pay a $40 non-refundable enrollment fee and a $35 non-refundable deposit per week of camp that will be applied to weekly camp fees.
- AOG&D Members at the time of registration will pay a $35 non-refundable deposit per week of camp that will be applied to weekly camp fees.
- Fees for camp will be charged the Friday prior each week of camp.
- 10% Discount if camp balance is paid in full by April 15th – 5% Discount if Camp balance is paid in full by May 15th (There are no refunds for camp fees after the account has been charged)
- Cancellations for any weeks must be done by the Thursday prior to each week of camp to avoid being charged.
- There will be NO refunds for camp fees after the account has been charged, this includes any prepayment discounts.
- Daily camp rate can only be used twice per week. If camper attends three days or more the weekly rate will be charged.
- Special Camp Alpha shirt must be purchased for $10 and worn one day during the week.
- All parent’s must Sign the Parent Handbook prior to attending camp.
- Make sure to download the Alpha Omega Gymnastics App so that you can check your kids in each day.
- On Monday, be ready to determine your child’s correct T-shirt size. Camp shirts will go home with the kids at the end of their camp day on Tuesday.
- Campers can wear their camp shirt any/all days. We do ask that all campers make sure and wear their camp shirt on Friday. We will be taking a group picture.
- Friday is our water day. We have a small water slide, water gun wars, water games, sno cones and more.
Camp Security Procedures
- For your children’s safety we have implemented an extra measure of security by checking in/out with your child’s QR code available through the Alpha Omega Mobile App.
- We will be very diligent and will not allow a child to go home with anyone that does not follow this security measure.
What to Bring
Items to bring every day in a Backpack:
- Extra change of clothes
- Packed Lunch (for full day & xtended day campers only , Mondays lunch is provided)
- Water Bottle
- Extra Snacks
Items to bring on water day:
- Backpack with all items from above
- Come dressed in your Swimsuit or swim clothes (no 2 piece swimsuits)
- Sunscreen *(spray sunscreen only, please)*
- Plastic bag for wet swimsuit/swim clothes, and wet towel
- Water shoes/flip flops
In keeping with our goal of providing a safe, fun-loving, and positive environment, Alpha Omega expects all their students to demonstrate excellent citizenship with their instructors and fellow classmates. We are always striving to be the authority on the most effective methods of positive, constructive discipline.
We understand child development and recognize acceptable ranges of conduct. When a student continues to cross tolerable levels, it is our duty to lovingly correct and redirect. If our standard techniques are unsuccessful, our staff will employ the following process:
- Once a child has been given the appropriate amount of warnings, they will receive a diagonal line ( / ) on their hand.
- If conduct does not improve and the child continues demonstrating unacceptable behavior, they will be issued a time-out and will receive a second diagonal line ( \ ), forming an “X” on their hand.
- If conduct does not improve and the child continues demonstrating unacceptable behavior, they will be issued a time-out, will receive a “circle” around their “X”, and a parent will be called and notified of the child’s final warning. We will often have the parent talk with their child on the phone to help curve behavior.
- If after all steps have been followed and the child still does not demonstrate acceptable citizenship, the child will be sent to the front desk, the parent will be called, and the parent will be required to come and pick up their child for the day.
We want all children to thrive from the many, many benefits of our program and regret when a situation escalates to these levels. We pledge to our customers that we will do everything in our power to lovingly guide children in our program to positive outcomes.